Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Second Week Of June In The Garden: Part 1

I got behind in my weekly garden posting.  Here it is the end of the third week of June and I'm just now getting to pictures from the second week. Ah well. Summer will do that to a girl.

I'll start with a plant that I can't find the tag for. 
I think this is its third year, but maybe only its second.
Who can keep track?
Anyway, I can't remember the name of it, but it's pretty cool.
I have one of last year's pictures of it framed in our hallway.










There's feverfew blooming all over the yard now.





The two roses that were here when I bought the house are blooming.












The lavender bachelor button is just starting.






The May Night salvia is in full bloom.
The bees love it.










They love this ground cover geranium, too.


Here's a shot of one of my favorite hang out spots right now.
The bed behind the fire pit has completely filled in.


The ladder that's about center in the last pic has potted sedums on it.




And that's it for this post.
I've got tons more comin'...


Please see my side bar for the parties I link up to.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! That first plant looks really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is such an inspiration, Mindy--so beautiful! And I have no idea what that first plant is--maybe a penstemon, but the leaves aren't really right for penstemon? It's definitely pretty:)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover