Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bow Tie Pasta

Tonight's dinner was, um, it's 4:30...I had best get to figurin' out what I'm gonna feed the natives.

Here's what I came up with:


Pretty basic.  

I sauteed the garlic in some butter and olive oil, threw the chopped tomato in, then dumped the cooked pasta in with all of that.

I seasoned everything with salt and pepper, stirred in some Parmesan, drizzled with a little more olive oil and some aged balsamic and topped everything with fresh basil.

We had pita bread from the farmer's market to go with it.

Here's dinner on my plate:















3 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! I need your to cook at my house! Your meals always look so delicious and healthy at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So yummy. Makes me want pasta for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really delicious! I love the combination of tomatoes and basil, yum! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover