Thursday, April 14, 2011

Stool #4

Finished another one.  It left the house today.  While I was taking pictures of it, The Kid asked if it was because I was never going to see it again.  Awwww. 

If you're confused by the whole stool reference, you can read the story behind them here.  You can also see two more here and here.

My friend's son is having an auction at his preschool and she asked if I would donate one.   This is the one that got donated.  Hopefully it will bring in a few dollars for the school.



Here it is:














 

4 comments:

  1. Wow. This stool is adorable! I love the owls. So stinkin' cute!

    halsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is perfect for my son's room! Exact theme we went with! If I was at that school auction, I so would have bid on it! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lisa! Maybe one of these days I'll get some in an Etsy shop. :o) Thanks for coming by and taking the time to comment!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover